Shop & Office Hours
Sept - May
May 30 - Aug
Mon - Thursday
Let's Get Started!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Girl Scouts - the world's pre-eminent organizations for girls!
By sharing your time and talents with girls, you will help them:
- Discover new skills and abilities
- Connect with others
- Take action to make the world a better place
All new volunteers must complete these steps prior to their volunteer appointment and working with girls.
- Read the Welcome to Girl Scouting! letter.
- Register as a Girl Scout member by submitting a completed adult registration form along with the $15 fee (financial aid is available).
- Complete the GSMWLP Volunteer Application Form.
- Review the Information Sheet regarding background checks. Using the password juliette1912, complete the confidential and free Background Check Authorization directly online.
- Complete the new volunteer learning sessions: Girl Scouting 101 and New Leader Training.
An appointment letter (email or regular mail) from GSMWLP will be sent when steps 1 - 4 are completed and a positive background check and reference check have been received.
We are excited to have you join us in helping Girl Scouts build courage, confidence and character with the Girl Scout Leadership Experience. Enjoy your Girl Scout volunteer adventure!
Questions About Volunteering
If you have questions about volunteering, please fill out the information below and a Volunteer Specialist will contact you.