Thank you, Volunteers
Girl Scout Leader’s Day is on April 22. Girl Scouts are showing appreciation to the adult volunteers in every community who give their time generously to build leadership skills for girls at appreciation events.
Designs for this year's card are due March 6
Any girl member of Lakes and Pines' is eligible to participate. Here's what you do:
- Create a 3.5"x8" card representing Girl Scouts.
- Write a greeting of appreciation to Girl Scout volunteers on the front and leave the inside blank. use as many colors as you like but no glitter, stamping, or computer generation.
- Include a description explaining why you chose your design, your name, address, troop number, and program level on the back of the card. We are sorry, no cards can be returned.
- Mail in to the Duluth office. Entries must be recieved by March 6.
- Artwork at left desined by Kianna Fiedler, Girl Scout Junior Troop 337. Albany, MN. Kianna was the 2014 winner.