Girl Scout Resource Guide
The Girl Scout Leadership Experience is presented through age-level Journey books and the Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting. Learn how both parts of the national portfolio provide relevant, engaging Girl Scout adventures. Girls develop leadership skills while earning prestigous leadership awards and choose skill-building activities from a large variety of badges. The Girl Scout Resource Guide describes our complete collection of GSLE books and awards.
E-Shopper for Girl Scout Volunteers
Minnesota & Wisconsin Lakes & Pines "E-Shopper" is published monthly for Girl Scout volunteers. Highlights include notice of promotions exclusive to Lakes & Pines Girl Scout Shops, a listing of seasonal fun patches, updates on new program resources, and special announcements. Click on the links below to view current and former issues of "E-Shopper."
How does the Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting Work?
Everyone knows that Girl Scouts have badges. But the Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting has more than just exciting, new badges for every age level. Each guide contains:
- A colorful, easy-to-use binder specially designed for girls at each level. The binder comes chock full of essential information and badge activities—plus girls get to customize their own experience by choosing and adding in additional badge sets.
- Legacy, Financial Literacy, and Cookie Business badge activities—or, for Girl Scout Daisies, petal and leaf activities.
- A detailed diagram showing where girls place the badges, pins, or awards with pride on their vests or sashes.
- Ideas to help girls tie their badges right into their Journeys.
- Vintage illustrations and quotes from Girl Scout history to help girls feel connected to the proud traditions of the past.
- An awards log showing girls every award and badge available at their level, as well as the entire badge program at every level, so girls can see how their skills will grow in Girl Scouting.
- Volunteer Tips for Using the Girl's Guide with Daisies, Brownies, and Juniors
- Volunteer Tips for Using the Girl's Guide with Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors
- How the National Girl Scout Program Porfolio Works
- Comprehensive Order Form for all Girl Scout basics - uniforms, books, and badges
- Writeable PDF Comprehensive Order Form: enter quantities and amounts, save, and email as attachment to email@example.com
- Parent-Friendly Order Form for uniforms and books
- Great Start Set Order Form
- Fun Patch Order Form
- Adult Program Resources Order Form - includes Volunteer Welcome Set special offer
What Every Girl Scout Volunteer Needs!
Did you know that all 18 Journey books for girls also have accompanying leader guides? “Facilitator Guides” offer meeting outlines, supply lists, and ways to actively involve girls in their Journey. Facilitator guides are packaged together with a girl’s Journey book; sets are $15.00. Busy volunteers appreciate having a complete resource that makes preparing for meetings much easier. The Girl Scout Fall Catalog does not picture Journey Facilitator Sets, so please help spread the word that “yes, leader guides are available for all Journey books!”
The question has also been raised whether there are leader guides for the new Girl’s Guides to Girl Scouting. This time the answer is “no.” Girl’s Guides are written for girls, and it is hoped that adults will let girls take the lead in Girl’s Guide activities. Don’t keep the Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting for yourself! Share it with a girl!
To place an order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org