Shop & Office Hours
Sept - May
Enjoy another great year with Girl Scouts and Jump into spring with our spring membership renewal campaign Jump Start!
You can register early for the 2014-15 Girl Scout year (Oct. 1, 2014-Sept. 30, 2015) in two easy ways using online registration or paper forms.
Here’s a few reasons why troop leaders and families love it!
· You’ll be ready to start right away in the fall!
· Girls and families worked hard to sell cookies. Use those proceeds to pay their $15 membership fees! (It will be one less thing to pay for during back-to-school time!)
· 01 troop leader’s can register the entire troop at one time with online registration before Sept. 30, 2014!
· Girls get a Jump Start patch if forms are turned in by June 15, 2014!
We hope every troop and girl will participate in Jump Start and make this the most successful Jump Start in our history.
* We set 3 steps to reach success:
1. The troop packet sent to all troops by April 1 with easy troop roster re-registration guidelines plus a letter sent to all Girl Scout Juliettes to also renew for another great year with Girl Scouts.
2. Calling all troops not renewed by June 15
3. An August mailing to members not yet re-register for the new year to help them be on time so membership does not lapse.
If you have any questions, please contact us for assistance at: 320-252-2952 or (800) 955-6032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Included in the mailings: online registration helps, troop rosters, and roster re-registration guidelines, plus:
1. Troop Assessment Form, #3603. This form helps us to know which troops will be returning, and if the troop is able to take new girls members. This form is important to the girls in your community.
a. There are many girls on waiting lists that want to be in a troop, but for various reasons, there isn’t a troop available for them.
b. If a troop leader is not returning, the search for a new leader can begin and girls will be able to continue their Girl Scout experience.
c. Please complete and return by June 15 as indicated on the form.
2. Volunteer Self-Assessment Form, #8507. We want to ensure you are having a great Girl Scout experience too. Please complete and let us know. Return as directed on the back of the form.
3. Circle of Friends Summer Mail Program: Circle of Friends is a special four month summer mail program designed for girls entering Kindergarten through fifth grade for the next school year. Each fun-filled packet is themed by level: Daisy Petal Power, Brownie Elf Magic, Junior Web Weaver.
a. The Circle of Friends program fee includes the above and
i. For new girls: their annual memberships for this 2013-14 Girl Scout year.
ii. For current Girl Scouts: their Girl Scout membership for the new 2014-15 Girl Scout year.
b. It is a fun program that also promotes and supports Jump Start.
i. If your girls are interested in the Circle of Friends Summer Mail Program, include a copy of the registration on the back of the flyer with your troop roster along with the fee that includes their membership fee for 2014-15 as stated above.