Shop & Office Hours
Sept - May
Attention Windows 8 Users
Customers running Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 10 will need to run eBusiness in the browser's compatibility mode.
To do this, try one of the following three steps:
1. There is a compatibility icon that is usually located near the address bar and it looks like a piece of torn paper. Click on that.
2. Right click on the top bar within IE10 and check, "Menu bar" > Click on "tools" > compatibility view settings > Check, "display all websites in compatibility mode"
3. Press F12 and choose the different browser mode.
Introducing online Membership Registration
Skip the paperwork. All current girl members who register by June 30, 2013, for the following membership year receive this Jump Start patch for their vest or sash - FREE! Registration is only $15, re-register today!
Is your daughter in a troop?
Re-register her online today and her troop will receive a $5 discount for future events.*
You will need an E-mail address and debit/credit card.
*For troops to receive the $5 per girl program voucher, 80% or more of the currently registered girls in the troop must re-register online by June 30, 2013. Parent/guardians must complete online registration form for their girl. Registration must be paid by debit or credit card. Sorry, we cannot process scholarship requests, Cookie Dough, or other forms of payment online at this time. Rebate voucher will be issued to registered 01 adult volunteer and will be valid for council-sponsored program or camp sessions through September 30, 2014. Sorry, voucher offer not available to Girl Scout Juliettes due to "private benefit" restrictions.
Jump in & Win!
We're giving away Minnesota Twins Tickets 4-packs for the July 31, 2013 game! There will be 12 given in all! Each pack has a $68 value and includes tickets for 4 people. Watch the Twins take on the Kansas City Royals at Target Field, Minneapolis. Game time is 7:10 p.m. Tickets are in sections 237 & 238 (view map).
TO ENTER: Any girl who is Jump Start registered with Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin Lakes and Pines for the 2013-14 membership year can participate. Simply complete the form below by June 30. Twelve names will be drawn from all eligible entries on July 1. Winners will receive 4 reserved tickets to the July 31 game. Sorry, no substitutions, exchanges, or cash value. One entry per registered Jump Start girl member.
Jump in & win with Girl Scouts and the Minnesota Twins!
Thank you to the Minnesota Twins and the TwinsCare program for sponsoring this promotion.
Jump in & Win Entry Form
Use our convenient online entry form to register for a 4-pack of tickets. Winners must be Jump Start registered with Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin Lakes and Pines for the 2013-14 Girl Scout membership year.
Online registration guidelines
- Parents and Guardians must register their girl personally. Their E-mail is considered an authorized signature for girl’s permission to participate.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration using a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. This is a direct payment to Girl Scouts of the USA for annual national membership dues of $15.
- Registrants using Cookie Dough or requesting scholarships use a paper registration form. Cookie Dough and scholarship funding comes through local councils and not processed through Girl Scouts of the USA. Paper copies of membership forms are available to print out or through your local service unit contact. Adult volunteers registering with paper registration form can download a copy here.
How Troops receive a program voucher
If 80% of all girl members within the troop reregister online by June 30, 2013, the troop will receive a voucher for $5 for each girl who re-registers online! Plus, every girl who registers by June 30 receives a 2013-14 Jump Start Patch. Voucher and patches will be mailed to the registered 01 adult volunteer by September 15, 2013.
Online registration instructions:
- Click ‘Register Now’
- Login with a User Name and Password for the member you want to reregister
- Click ‘My Account‘, under Membership Info, then click ’Renew for 1 year’
- Under Additional Information, click *Add* to activate membership registration renewal
- Review and update information,
- Click ‘Save’ *Add* will now read *Edit*
- Support Girl Scouting by selecting a donation amount and click ‘Donate’
- Enter credit/debit card information*
- Click ‘Process Payment’
- Print a receipt for your records
You should receive an E-mail confirmation of your registration within 15 minutes.
Congratulations! You have now completed on-line membership registration renewal!
For assistance registering online call our Help Desk at 800-955-6032, Monday through Friday 8:30-5:30 pm. Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 1 business day for an e-mail response.