Shop & Office Hours
Attention Windows 8 Users
Customers running Windows 8 with Internet Explorer 10 will need to run eBusiness in the browser's compatibility mode.
To do this, try one of the following three steps:
1. There is a compatibility icon that is usually located near the address bar and it looks like a piece of torn paper. Click on that.
2. Right click on the top bar within IE10 and check, "Menu bar" > Click on "tools" > compatibility view settings > Check, "display all websites in compatibility mode"
3. Press F12 and choose the different browser mode.
Introducing online Membership Registration
Skip the paperwork. All current girl members who register by June 15, 2014, for the following membership year receive this Jump Start patch for their vest or sash - FREE! Registration is only $15, re-register today!
Is your daughter in a troop?
Re-register her online today and her troop will receive a $5 discount for future events.*
You will need an E-mail address and debit/credit card.
*For troops to receive the $5 per girl program voucher, 80% or more of the currently registered girls in the troop must re-register online by June 15, 2014. Parent/guardians must complete online registration form for their girl. Registration must be paid by debit or credit card. Sorry, we cannot process scholarship requests, Cookie Dough, or other forms of payment online at this time. Rebate voucher will be issued to registered 01 adult volunteer and will be valid for council-sponsored program or camp sessions through September 30, 2014. Sorry, voucher offer not available to Girl Scout Juliettes due to "private benefit" restrictions.
Online registration guidelines
- Parents and Guardians must register their girl personally. Their E-mail is considered an authorized signature for girl’s permission to participate.
- Payment must be made at the time of registration using a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. This is a direct payment to Girl Scouts of the USA for annual national membership dues of $15.
- Registrants using Cookie Dough or requesting scholarships use a paper registration form. Cookie Dough and scholarship funding comes through local councils and not processed through Girl Scouts of the USA. Paper copies of membership forms are available to print out or through your local service unit contact. Adult volunteers registering with paper registration form can download a copy here.
How Troops receive a program voucher
If 80% of all girl members within the troop reregister online by June 15, 2014, the troop will receive a voucher for $5 for each girl who re-registers online! Plus, every girl who registers by June 15 receives a 2014-15 Jump Start Patch. Voucher and patches will be mailed to the registered 01 adult volunteer by September 15, 2014.
Online registration instructions:
- Click ‘Register Now’
- Login with a User Name and Password for the member you want to reregister
- Click ‘My Account‘, under Membership Info, then click ’Renew for 1 year’
- Under Additional Information, click *Add* to activate membership registration renewal
- Review and update information,
- Click ‘Save’ *Add* will now read *Edit*
- Support Girl Scouting by selecting a donation amount and click ‘Donate’
- Enter credit/debit card information*
- Click ‘Process Payment’
- Print a receipt for your records
You should receive an E-mail confirmation of your registration within 15 minutes.
Congratulations! You have now completed on-line membership registration renewal!
For assistance registering online call our Help Desk at 800-955-6032, Monday through Friday 8:30-5:30 pm. Or e-mail email@example.com. Please allow up to 1 business day for an e-mail response.