Shop & Office Hours
Sept - May
May 30 - Aug
Mon - Thursday
Get rewarded for helping Girl Scouts grow
The 1-2-3 Grow Your Troop campaign rewards troops with an open-door spirit who welcome new girls by January 15, 2014.
There are valuable merchandise discounts and program rewards. Any Girl Scout troop who has increased their girl membership over last year is automatically enrolled. In addition, all troops who grow by 1, 2, or 3 girl members by January 15 will also be rewarded. Plus we have a “Bonus!” program for troops welcoming 4+ new girl members.
Get started by printing and sending invitations today! Use our templates or use your own ideas:
- “Join My Troop” invite friends to an upcoming troop meeting.
- “Come to an event” invite friends to join you at a council program advertised through our Program Activities and Events Guide. Each girl will receive $5 off the program fee!
If you have questions or just want to share ideas about growing your troop, please contact us.
Help us grow & get $500 for your Service Unit
Girl Scouts of the USA is rewarding the 2 councils in the nation that get the highest % of increase in girls grades K-5 by January 31 with a bonus to support council programming! If Lakes and Pines wins, the service unit (one per Membership Region) that grows their girl membership in grades K-5 by the highest percent over last year will win $500 for local Girl Scout programming.
The “fine print”
Important details about 1-2-3 Grow Your Troop.
What does my troop need to do to qualify for the 1-2-3 Grow Your Troop Campaign?
- If you are a returning troop from the 2012-13 Girl Scout year: grow your girl membership over last year by January 15, 2014, and your troop will qualify.
- If you are a new 2013-14 troop: grow your girl membership between December 1, 2013 – January 15, 2014, and your troop will qualify.
Exactly what are the rewards?
By participating in the Campaign your troop will earn the following accumulative awards:
Grow by 1 Girl:
- 30% off Shopping Coupon at Lakes and Pines Girl Scout Shop for each girl in the troop. Items purchased must be under $20.
Grow by 2 Girls:
Receive the above 30% off coupon plus a choice of:
- “Barbie, I Can Be” booklet for each girl that includes full troop meeting programming with free patch and paper doll punch outs. (Designed for Daisy and Brownie troops.)
- S’mores Gift Pack for the entire troop.
Grow by 3 Girls or More:
Receive the above 30% off coupon, choice of “Barbie, I Can Be” or S’mores Gift Pack for the entire troop plus receive your choice of a $25 gift certificate to one of the following:
- The GS Shop in Duluth or Waite Park.
- Any available Council Sponsored Program, Council Troop Camp Session or Program On The Go.
- Property rental for your troop based upon availability at Janette Pollay Outdoor Program Center, Camp Sanderson, Camp Shingobee Timbers, or Camp Roundelay.
Bonus! All Troops growing by 4 or more girl members will be entered into a drawing, one per Region for a $100 Gift Voucher to one of the following of your choice:
- Council Troop Camp Session
- Council Sponsored Program for Troop
- 2014-15 GSUSA Membership for entire Troop
Rewards are for registered members/troops of Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin Lakes and Pines, only. If you are part of another council, please talk with your council about discounts or promotions.
Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin Lakes and Pines reserves the right to interpret and change the rules and guidelines of this promotion.