February 5, 2013 at 11:35am
To add to the success of your troop’s Cookie Sale, all troops should enter their booth sale information in Snap as they are scheduled. Information provided thru Snap will be uploaded to the Cookie Booth Locator so that those searching online for a nearby cookie sale will be able to find your troop’s booth sale. Boost your troop’s business by providing accurate, complete information for all of your Cookie Booths in a timely manner.
If you are in an area with a Cookie Booth Coordinator, please contact them for their approval of the Cookie Booth before setting up the booth or uploading the information to Snap. For additional information on Cookie Booth Sales, please see page 25 of the pink Answer Book. Read more to learn how to enter your troop's cookie booth sale dates in Snap.
How to enter your troop’s cookie booth sale dates in Snap:
1. Click on Troop Secured Booths under the cookie icon.
2. A screen will appear stating “Request New Booth Sale Location.” All fields with a red asterisk are required fields.
3. Please enter selling dates by clicking the date on the calendar pop-up. Select the times and click Add Time to save.
4. When finished, click the Save button to save your work and submit your request to the council for approval.
5. When the council approves your booth sale, you will be notified via email to the troop’s contact listed in Snap. If the council denies your request, you will be notified via email as well. Please make sure your email in Snap is up to date.
6. You will be able to view your scheduled booth sales on the Schedule Booth Sales page. Please keep in mind that you can get cookies for booth sales at your local cookie cupboard by placing a planned order by 10:00 p.m. on Saturdays to be picked up the following Friday. Troops who placed an initial order with a minimal 120 package average per girl selling may return full, unopened cases of cookies (maximum of one case per girl selling) one time March 11 – March 14. Troops may also exchange full, unopened cases at the local cookie cupboard any time during the sale.
Booth Sales are a great way for girls to earn additional recognitions and for the troop to earn additional troop profit. If your troop is just short of earning Troop Bonus (an additional $.05 per package when the troop reaches the average of 150 packages per girl registered), a booth sale can be the perfect way to boost that average.
Plan your troop’s Girl Scout Cookie Booth today! We wish your troop success in the 2013 Girl Scout Cookie Sale.