August 14, 2014 at 04:33pm
The Fall Product Sale is a great way to earn start-up funds for troop activities. Girls run their own business: taking orders for nuts, chocolates, and magazines beginning in mid-September and delivering products in late November. Troops earn 20% profit from sales plus girls earn recognitions for selling as few as 10 nut/chocolate items or 2 magazine subscriptions!
We've got some exciting changes to the Fall Product Sale program this year which can help girls increase sales and earn more troop profit!
Every troop who wants to sell Fall Product needs to have an adult volunteer participate in the Training. Volunteers can come to any of the six locations listed below.
Fall Product Training Options
· St. Cloud, MN, Rasmussen College, Wed, September 3, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
· Brainerd, MN, Public Library, Mon, September 8, 6:30-8:30 pm
· Bemidji, MN, United Methodist Church, Tues, September 9, 5:30-7:30 pm
· Spicer, MN, Camp Sanderson, Tues, September 9, 6:30-8:30 pm
· Mora, MN, United Methodist Church, Wed, September 10, 6:30-8:30 pm
· Duluth, MN, Ordean Building, Thurs, September 11, 6:00-8:30 pm
Please register today by clicking on the link on our calendar/home page, or contact your Product Sales and Finance Specialist for more information. We look forward to connecting with you and sharing more details about the 2014 Fall Product Sale!
Get Your Troop on Board to Sell Gluten Free Trios!
We are participating in ABC Bakers’ gluten free cookie pilot program in 2015. Last year’s gluten free cookie sold out quickly. Please sign up now so your troop can say, “Yes, we do offer gluten free cookies!”
The 2015 cookie is called gluten free Trios. This delicious cookie combines oatmeal, peanut butter, and real chocolate chips, comes packaged in a 5 oz. re-sealable pouch, and has no artificial flavors, artificial colors, no high fructose corn syrup, no palm oil, and no hydrogenated oils. It retails for $5 per package.
1. Troops, girls and adults, must be registered by October 1, 2014.
2. All required financial forms must be current, on file, and in good standing with the council.
3. Order 1, 2, or 3 cases (maximum). 12 packages per case.
4. Troops receive standard proceeds for the pilot cookie. Girls receive credit toward recognition items for the pilot cookie.
5. The gluten free Trios Girl Scout Cookie will not be listed on order forms.
6. Absolutely no returns – no exceptions!
7. Same start date as the regular cookie sale – February 14. Pick up at your regular delivery station during the week of February 9-13.
Troop orders must be placed by September 15, 2014. If your troop would like to participate, please e-mail Jess Hoffmann at email@example.com with your name, troop number, and number of cases.
Digital Cookie with COCOdirect
Brand new this year, customers will be able to purchase cookies from girls digitally and have the cookies shipped directly to them. Girls can now sell online/digitally using GSUSA approved methods of online/digital selling only. Girls in Lakes and Pines can sell online/digitally by using COCOdirect either by using the COCOmobile app or by sending a secure link in an eCard through COCO Online Marketing. Customers make their selections (options include an eight-pack sampler that includes one of each variety, a half dozen of any one variety, or a dozen of any one variety.) Customers pay all shipping and handling. This is a great option for girls who wish to sell to friends and family that live further away, in addition to their local customers.
Continue to watch the blogs for more details on the upcoming Fall and Cookie Sales!