November 4, 2014 at 03:01pm
COOKIE SALE PROGRAM
COOKIES arrived this week in the Council. Can you believe it? Cookie Sale Program trainings begin in just one week. Have you signed up yet? We suggest that at least one adult volunteer from each troop attend the training. It’s a great opportunity to learn valuable information, sample the cookies, and network with other volunteers.
· Camp Sanderson, Tuesday, November 11, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
· Brainerd, Thursday, November 13, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
· St. Cloud, Saturday, November 15, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
· Grand Rapids, Monday, December 8, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
· Duluth, Tuesday, December 9, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Please RSVP with your name, troop, service unit, town, email address and date/place attending to either Maureen Graham: firstname.lastname@example.org or 320.247.4571, or Jess Hoffmann: email@example.com or 320.247.4563. We will also have an online training available at www.smartcookieu.com beginning Friday, December 12. RSVP today. We look forward to hearing from you!
FALL PRODUCT SALE PROGRAM
THANK YOU to all who participated in any way in this year’s Fall Product Sale Program. The Council order has been sent to our Fall Sale vendor and delivery information has been sent to community product sales managers. Some of the important sale dates remaining:
· Product delivery to service units: November 12 – 17
· Girls deliver product to customers: Beginning November 12
· Family Money due to troops: December 1
· Troop deposits money into troop account: by December 2
· Council debits troop account for 100% of balance due: December 10
Fall recognition awards are shipped to community product sales managers at the end of November/early December. Give recognitions to the girls after they have delivered products and turned in all money.
Questions about the Fall or Cookie Sale Programs? Contact your Product Sales and Finance Specialist.
August 14, 2014 at 04:33pm
The Fall Product Sale is a great way to earn start-up funds for troop activities. Girls run their own business: taking orders for nuts, chocolates, and magazines beginning in mid-September and delivering products in late November. Troops earn 20% profit from sales plus girls earn recognitions for selling as few as 10 nut/chocolate items or 2 magazine subscriptions!
We've got some exciting changes to the Fall Product Sale program this year which can help girls increase sales and earn more troop profit!
Every troop who wants to sell Fall Product needs to have an adult volunteer participate in the Training. Volunteers can come to any of the six locations listed below.
Fall Product Training Options
· St. Cloud, MN, Rasmussen College, Wed, September 3, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
· Brainerd, MN, Public Library, Mon, September 8, 6:30-8:30 pm
· Bemidji, MN, United Methodist Church, Tues, September 9, 5:30-7:30 pm
· Spicer, MN, Camp Sanderson, Tues, September 9, 6:30-8:30 pm
· Mora, MN, United Methodist Church, Wed, September 10, 6:30-8:30 pm
· Duluth, MN, Ordean Building, Thurs, September 11, 6:00-8:30 pm
Please register today by clicking on the link on our calendar/home page, or contact your Product Sales and Finance Specialist for more information. We look forward to connecting with you and sharing more details about the 2014 Fall Product Sale!
Get Your Troop on Board to Sell Gluten Free Trios!
We are participating in ABC Bakers’ gluten free cookie pilot program in 2015. Last year’s gluten free cookie sold out quickly. Please sign up now so your troop can say, “Yes, we do offer gluten free cookies!”