Shop & Office Hours
All offices closed:
December 1, 2014 at 04:35pm
Fall Product Sale –
· The Fall Product Sale is wrapping up nicely. The council ACH debits troop accounts for the full balance due on December 10th. Troops need to make sure to have their Fall Sale money deposited in their account this week for this debit.
· If a troop is having difficulty collecting money from a family, the troop needs to fill out the F-10 Outstanding Money Report and let Product Sales & Finance know by this Friday, December 5th so that we have time to make the adjustment to the troop’s debit amount. (Please be aware that all council staff will be out of the office at an all staff meeting on December 3-4 and our offices will be closed, but we will be back on December 5 so feel free to email/call Product Sales staff if you have an issue and we will follow up upon return.)
· If a troop has had any checks returned for the Fall Sale then they should fill out the Product Sales Returned Check Notification Form. This form should be completed and turned in as soon as a bad check is received as checks more than 60 days old will not be reimbursed.
· Kids found your private stash of Gummi Berries? The council has a limited amount of Fall Product left available for sale. Please contact us for details.
· We need to hear from you! Please fill out the Fall Product Sale evaluation form found in the back of your Fall Answer Book and return to the Waite Park Regional Center by January 9, 2015. Your feedback helps us to make changes and improve the sale for next year.
· Thank you again to everyone who helped to make the Fall Sale a success!
Cookie Sale –
· Thank you to everyone who was able to participate in one of our council cookie trainings so far. Due to the weather, the training at Camp Sanderson has been postponed to December 11th. Trainings are also available in Virginia (December 8) and Duluth (December 9). Please RSVP if you wish to attend or need more details. If the Virginia training does not reach at least ten yes RSVPS, this training will be cancelled. An online training will also be available beginning December 12th at www.abcsmartcookieu.com.
· In order to sign in to ABC Smart Cookie U, you must have a COCO login. The login and password will work at both www.abcsmartcookies.com and www.abcsmartcookieu.com. 1. Begin at www.abcsmartcookies.com and click on the COCO icon towards the bottom of the page. Then click on the Volunteer box. Scroll towards the bottom and login. 2. If you are a new user, click Register at the bottom of the screen. 3. If you are a returning user, your username is the full email address you used to create the account. If you cannot remember your password, please just create a new account.
· To login to ABC Smart Cookie U you will use your COCO login and password. Please allow 24-48 hours for COCO to upload to ABC Smart Cookie U before logging in the first time.
· Cookie Cupboard Locations/Help Needed. The council is currently looking to secure locations for council cookie cupboards in Duluth and Waite Park/St. Cloud. If you are aware of the perfect location, let us know! We are also looking to hire temporary cookie cupboard employees at both council cupboard locations. Flexible hours optional. Please contact Vickie Strobel (320-247-4568) if you can assist us with either a cupboard location or would like to apply to work during the cookie sale. THANK YOU!
November 4, 2014 at 03:01pm
COOKIE SALE PROGRAM
COOKIES arrived this week in the Council. Can you believe it? Cookie Sale Program trainings begin in just one week. Have you signed up yet? We suggest that at least one adult volunteer from each troop attend the training. It’s a great opportunity to learn valuable information, sample the cookies, and network with other volunteers.
· Camp Sanderson, Tuesday, November 11, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
· Brainerd, Thursday, November 13, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
· St. Cloud, Saturday, November 15, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon.
· Grand Rapids, Monday, December 8, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
· Duluth, Tuesday, December 9, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Please RSVP with your name, troop, service unit, town, email address and date/place attending to either Maureen Graham: email@example.com or 320.247.4571, or Jess Hoffmann: firstname.lastname@example.org or 320.247.4563. We will also have an online training available at www.smartcookieu.com beginning Friday, December 12. RSVP today. We look forward to hearing from you!
FALL PRODUCT SALE PROGRAM
THANK YOU to all who participated in any way in this year’s Fall Product Sale Program. The Council order has been sent to our Fall Sale vendor and delivery information has been sent to community product sales managers. Some of the important sale dates remaining:
· Product delivery to service units: November 12 – 17
· Girls deliver product to customers: Beginning November 12
· Family Money due to troops: December 1
· Troop deposits money into troop account: by December 2
· Council debits troop account for 100% of balance due: December 10
Fall recognition awards are shipped to community product sales managers at the end of November/early December. Give recognitions to the girls after they have delivered products and turned in all money.
Questions about the Fall or Cookie Sale Programs? Contact your Product Sales and Finance Specialist.
September 29, 2014 at 04:03pm
The 2014 Fall Product Sale Program has begun, but it’s not too late to DIVE IN and BE ACTIVE!!! Girls can earn recognition credit until October 19 by selling nuts and chocolates, magazines and photo keepsakes. Troops earn 20% in proceeds on items sold; an easy way to gain start up funds for your troop! Interested? Contact your Product Sales and Finance Specialist today to get started.
Volunteers who took the Fall Product Sale Program Training received a certificate for FREE Digital Troop Photo Book for their troop. If you have tried to redeem your troop’s certificate and have gotten an error message – do not be alarmed. There are some delays as the vendor gets this exciting new program up and running. Missed one of the council’s in person Fall Sale Trainings and interested in receiving a certificate for a FREE Digital Troop Photo Book? Contact your Product Sales and Finance Specialist to find out how – while supplies last!
In search of excellent Express Cookie Cupboards! Looking ahead to the 2015 Cookie Sale Program, we find that there are a number of openings for Cookie Cupboards in our council. Consider volunteering to take on this vital role of our Cookie Sale. Hosting an Express Cookie Cupboard does not take a great space or time commitment. Receive a cookie shipment once a week during the sale, only when your area troops place a planned order and choose your cupboard as their pick up site. After delivery, troops come and pick up just the cookies that they ordered and there is not much more to do for the week. If troops do not place any orders that week, no cookies are delivered. And there is no additional product on hand to store! This volunteer position would be great for retired or work/stay-at-homes with internet access. Interested? Know someone who could host an Express Cupboard? Need more information? Contact your Product Sales and Finance Specialist.
Thank you to everyone who pre-ordered the new gluten free Trios cookie for the 2015 Cookie Sale. Did your troop miss the opportunity to place a pre-order and participate in this year’s pilot program? It’s not too late! We still have a limited number of cases available. Interested in participating in the Gluten Free Cookie Pilot Program? See all of the details on our website and contact us today!
August 14, 2014 at 04:33pm
The Fall Product Sale is a great way to earn start-up funds for troop activities. Girls run their own business: taking orders for nuts, chocolates, and magazines beginning in mid-September and delivering products in late November. Troops earn 20% profit from sales plus girls earn recognitions for selling as few as 10 nut/chocolate items or 2 magazine subscriptions!
We've got some exciting changes to the Fall Product Sale program this year which can help girls increase sales and earn more troop profit!
Every troop who wants to sell Fall Product needs to have an adult volunteer participate in the Training. Volunteers can come to any of the six locations listed below.
Fall Product Training Options
· St. Cloud, MN, Rasmussen College, Wed, September 3, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
· Brainerd, MN, Public Library, Mon, September 8, 6:30-8:30 pm
· Bemidji, MN, United Methodist Church, Tues, September 9, 5:30-7:30 pm
· Spicer, MN, Camp Sanderson, Tues, September 9, 6:30-8:30 pm
· Mora, MN, United Methodist Church, Wed, September 10, 6:30-8:30 pm
· Duluth, MN, Ordean Building, Thurs, September 11, 6:00-8:30 pm
Please register today by clicking on the link on our calendar/home page, or contact your Product Sales and Finance Specialist for more information. We look forward to connecting with you and sharing more details about the 2014 Fall Product Sale!
Get Your Troop on Board to Sell Gluten Free Trios!
We are participating in ABC Bakers’ gluten free cookie pilot program in 2015. Last year’s gluten free cookie sold out quickly. Please sign up now so your troop can say, “Yes, we do offer gluten free cookies!”