May 21, 2013 at 08:17am
Top 10 Reasons to Jump Start and
Re-register for Girl Scouts Today
1. Convenient options: Register online or if you prefer, paper registration forms are still available. Find both at www.gslakesandpines.org and click on “Join Girl Scouts’ or “Re-register Now.”
2. If online help is needed, it is just an e-mail away: email@example.com
3. If online registering, you receive an e-mail confirmation within 15 minutes of completing your online registration.
4. Your girl will receive the free 2013-14 Jumpstart patch shown.
5. Troop Incentive for Online Registering: If your girl is in a troop, her troop will receive $5 for
every girl registering online if 80% of the whole troop online registers by June 15.
a. Your troop will know your girl will be returning.
b. Your troop and Service Unit will know your Troop Leaders are returning.
c. Your troop will be able to start up easily when school starts again in September.
6. Your community’s Girl Scout Service Unit will receive a free 4 foot vinyl Girl Scout parade
banner if 80% of all current Service Unit girl and adult members re-register by June 15.
7. Camp Bonus! Get a free t-shirt: Sign up for any camp session over $100 and receive a free camp t-shirt when you renew your Girl Scout membership for 2013-14 by June 15! Check the website above and click on Camp.
8. You can join or re-join in any way the fits your family: as a member of a troop that is supported by family volunteers or as a Juliette (independent) Girl Scout (do everything all Girl Scouts do except meet as a member of a troop.)
9. Discover yourself, connect with your community, and take action to make the world a better place.
10. Girl Scouts is great! - of course you want your girl to earn her Jump Start patch and help her Troop and Service Unit meet their goals:
February 22, 2013 at 11:56am
Please place your planned orders in Snap by 10 p.m. on Saturday evenings to have delivery to your cupboard by the following Friday. What you need to know: as a council we rely on troops placing planned orders to determine how many cookies to order each week and to send these cookies where they need to go. Please help us help you by placing planned orders whenever possible. Please refer to page 26 of the pink Answer Book for Troop Product Sales Managers for complete instructions. Remember to order in package quantities.
Please continue to put your booth requests each week in Snap. For instructions see the previous blog article on this topic. Cookie Booths continue through March 10.
The first ACH debit was February 20. If your ACH debit did not go through for any reason, please contact me about making alternate payment plans. Remember to collect and deposit money from your families each week. The next ACH debit will be March 20 at which time 50% of your remaining balance owed will be due.
Girls in Snap
You may have noticed some changes to your troop’s listing of girls in Snap. This past week we did an upload of girls from our membership system to Snap. This is the only upload of information we plan to do for this sale. Please check your listing to make sure it is correct and remove any duplicate names. You will need to verify that this list is correct before transferring packages to girls or placing a recognition order later on. If you have any questions, please contact me.
February 5, 2013 at 11:35am
To add to the success of your troop’s Cookie Sale, all troops should enter their booth sale information in Snap as they are scheduled. Information provided thru Snap will be uploaded to the Cookie Booth Locator so that those searching online for a nearby cookie sale will be able to find your troop’s booth sale. Boost your troop’s business by providing accurate, complete information for all of your Cookie Booths in a timely manner.
If you are in an area with a Cookie Booth Coordinator, please contact them for their approval of the Cookie Booth before setting up the booth or uploading the information to Snap. For additional information on Cookie Booth Sales, please see page 25 of the pink Answer Book. Read more to learn how to enter your troop's cookie booth sale dates in Snap.
November 29, 2012 at 03:09pm
November 28, 2012 at 03:47pm
There will be several teleconference trainings coming up within the next couple of months. Coop Troop Training will be held on Thursday, December 6, at 6:30 p.m. You may register online by going to our website (Troop Management Trainings). When you register, you will receive a confirmation email along with the materials and call-in number.
Forms training will be held on February 21 and April 11. There will be additional information, as well as, registration information available on our website soon.