Shop & Office Hours
Sept - May
February 25, 2013 at 11:40am
You may have noticed in your last Connections publication details to enter the Leaders Day Card Contest
The submission deadline is March 5th so there is still time to enter!
Girl’s say “Thanks” to great volunteers by entering the Leaders Day Card Contest
1. Create a 3.5" x 8" card representing Girl Scouts.
2. Write a greeting of appreciation to Girl Scout volunteers on the front and
leave the inside blank.
3. Include a description explaining why you chose your design,
your name, address, troop number, and program level on the
back of the card. Sorry, cards cannot be returned.
4. Use as many colors as you like
(no glitter, stamping or computer generation).
5. Mail by March 5, 2013, to:
Girl Scouts Duluth Regional Center
424 W Superior St, Ordean Bldg, Ste G3
Duluth, MN 55802
One prize will be awarded for each program age level, and one grand prize
design will be featured on the front of this year’s Girl Scout Leaders Day
Card, distributed to all Girl Scout adult members April 22.
I had a so much fun contacting the families in our region who won last year. I hope we have some submissions from R03 again!