Shop & Office Hours
Sept - May
May 30 - Aug
Mon - Thursday
May 30, 2014 at 08:52am
At Girl Scouts, it’s not just that you get to go – you get to go together. All your adventures are even more special because your friends are right by your side…imagine what you’ll do next year.
Why wait? Claim your spot for another year of fun!
Enjoy another great year with Girl Scouts and Jump into spring with our spring membership renewal campaign Jump Start!
All the details to help guide you through the re-registration process were included in a mailing to all 01 Troop Leaders and Juliette families at the beginning of April.
Girls get a free Jump Start patch if forms are turned in to the Waite Park Regional Center by June 15, 2014!
· New this year for 01 Leaders: A Girl Scout shop gift certificate for your own Girl Scout polo shirt (comes in all sizes) if you return your completed troop roster as indicated and re-register all continuing girls and adults by June 15, 2014.
· Easiest renewal ever! Find your troop’s 2013-14 Troop Roster with a simple check off to renew membership that is included in the mailing.
· The simple steps to renew are included on your roster.
· Use this roster to have parents/guardians review, update information as needed and provide permission – then mail in with Dues Summary or go online as instructed and just update the information.
· Note: 01 troop leader’s can register the entire troop at one time with online registration if done prior to Sept. 30, 2014.
· Girls and families worked hard to sell cookies. Use those proceeds to pay their $15 membership fees! (It will be one less thing to pay for during back-to-school time!)
o Troops have always been encouraged to include membership renewal in their troop budget as part of being a self sufficient troop.
· Other great benefits to your troop and your Service Unit:
o Your troop will be ready to start right away in the fall and you will know who is returning!
o Placing new girls at fall registration is easy because troops know the number of new girls they can add to their troop.
o The recruitment of new adult leadership can start right away because you will know if an adult leader is not returning.
o A “Say You’ll Stay Response Form,” (#3603) is available on the council’s website for you to print and distribute at your next SU leader’s meeting to find out if volunteers will be returning.
If you have any questions, please contact us for assistance. We are happy to help!
Are you a fun loving person who loves Girl Scouts? Read on…
Your Membership Specialist is seeking volunteers who like to have fun to establish Recruitment Teams within each service unit.
What do SU Recruitment Teams do? They have fun getting the word out about Girl Scouts!
Where do you start?
1. Contact your Membership Specialist today to join your Service Unit’s Recruitment Team!
2. Share ideas to make recruitment in your school or town tons of fun for girls and families.
3. Partner with you Membership Specialist to set dates and plans for your Service Unit’s Fall Kick-off and your Fall Recruitment events.
Membership Stats as of May 27, 2014
We are 1,552 girls away from reaching our girl goal of 8,270.
We are 272 adults away from reaching our adult goal of 2,804
Total Membership 9,256
This includes 452 lifetime members.