January 30, 2015 at 04:10pm
· REMEMBER: ~On your Honor~ Girls can begin taking cookie orders on Monday, February 9th. No cookies will be available for delivery to customers until February 14th. Please be a sister to every Girl Scout by adhering to these dates and keeping it fair for all. Thank you.
· New Council Cookie Cupboard Locations:
DULUTH - 500 S 59th Ave West, Duluth
WAITE PARK - 230 2nd Ave S, Waite Park
Complete list of cookie cupboard locations coming soon.
· Cookie Booth Updates:
Due to the Cub Foods Booth Sales agreement, booth sales will be allowed throughout the council beginning on February 19th instead of February 20th. Go for it! :)
When entering booths in Snap, please do not enter your troop for the Cub Foods locations, as a Requested Cookie Booth. These are part of the Cookie Booth Lottery. Lottery details have been sent through Snap email to troops in areas which have the lottery.
For troops in areas which are not part of the lottery or for booths not included in the lottery, please schedule cookie booths on your own. Once you have your booths scheduled, please help us help your troop by entering all of your booths in Snap so we can upload them to the Cookie Finder. This helps to drive additional customers to your booth sale. Remember, they won’t find you if they don’t know about your sale.
· Cookie Delivery throughout the council begins February 9th. Shipping schedules have been sent to Community Product Sales Managers. For troops that placed an Initial Order, please be in touch with your Community Product Sales Manager to find out when your cookies will arrive.
· The Girl Upload is coming to Snap! On February 9th we will upload girl data from our membership system into Snap. This year we need for girls to be listed exactly the same in our membership system, Snap, and COCO. The girl data must be in sync in these systems in order for girls who use COCOdirect to get credit for the cookies that they sell. If you have not entered your girls into the system, please wait for the upload and then check to make sure that everything is correct. If you have already entered your girl information, then please check Snap after the upload to make sure there are not duplicates.
Girls should use their first and last names in COCO. If the girl’s name in COCO is not aligned to her name in Snap, please have her change it to match what is in Snap. See the troop Answer Book on page 12 for more details. If you have trouble or see any discrepancies in Snap, please let us know.
· Gluten Free Cookies still available to qualifying troops. If you are interested, please contact your Product Sales & Finance Specialist. If after the sale starts you run out and need more, please let us know.They are available on a first come first serve basis.
· Buy 5 Get 5 Promotion: Your customer will qualify to have their name placed in a drawing if they purchase five packages of cookies in a single transaction. We have just a few details to work out yet so that this promotion will run smoothly for all. Please watch the blog for full details prior to the sale start date. Thanks for your patience!
· The USDA, Nutrition & Smart Snack Standards: Selling Girl Scout Cookies at School: The USDA recently released a document regarding fundraisers at school of items which do not meet their Smart Snack Standards. This, alas, does include Girl Scout cookies and they are specifically named in the document. Please read on for more information.
January 26, 2015 at 04:48pm
We are so excited to present a full line-up of fun and exciting sessions for this year's Kaleidoscope, happening May 2, 2015. More information can be found on the Kaleidoscope page. If you would like copies of the brochure and registration form mailed to you, please email Hannah McCabe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 9, 2015 at 04:44pm
· We have a new Product Sales and Finance Specialist for Regions 1 & 2! April Rasmussen is now officially on board and working at the Duluth office. Please take a moment to welcome her. We are excited to have her here in time for the 2015 Cookie Sale!
Cookie Sale –
· SNAP ARCHIVE REPORTS. ABC is currently working to fix an issue with their Snap Archive Reports. If you need to see a copy of your troop’s Initial Order Report from last year prior to placing this year’s initial order, please contact your Product Sales and Finance Specialist and we will get a copy to you. Hopefully they will get this fixed quickly!
· Cookie Cupboard Locations/Help Needed. The council is currently looking to secure locations for council cookie cupboards in Duluth and Waite Park/St. Cloud. If you are aware of the perfect location, let us know! We are also looking to hire temporary cookie cupboard employees at both council cupboard locations. Flexible hours optional. Please contact Vickie Strobel (320-247-4568) if you can assist us with either a cupboard location or would like to apply to work during the cookie sale. THANK YOU!
Keep Reading for more important Cookie Sale updates!
November 6, 2014 at 12:34pm
Calling anyone who has completed a Take Action project...check out Map It! You can add your achivement to this interactive map that shows how Girl Scouts all over are changing the world. Whether it’s Gold Awards, Silver Awards, Bronze Awards, Forever Green, or Journey Take Action projects, browse what girls are doing to get inspiration and share your story with us.
It’s a great way to get inspiration for your Girl Scout year or just see what other girls are doing to change the world!